What’s an auto responder?
It’s a program that automatically sends emails with pre-written responses to any person with an email address that requests for them. It’s also known as automatic email or email on demand. If you have ever subscribed to any newsletter on the internet, probably the “Thank you” messages and the newsletters you received were sent to you by this wonderful program. To use auto responders on your website, you need to put a capture form intended to receive new subscribers to your email opt-in list.
Do you use auto responders as a marketer, a software developer, an organization, a religious group, a publisher, a home business owner, a web designer, a trainer, a government department, a provider of any service? Do you automate your email marketing campaigns to improve your communication system in your business or organization? One of the first lessons I learnt when I started my online business was to automate my email marketing and communication. I would like therefore to make it clear that success of any business or organization depends largely on having a good communication system. That’s one of the major reasons as to why you should use auto responders.
I started to use auto responders when I designed my first website and I discovered it to be a marketing tool I can never do without. Not only is it important in promoting my business, it’s also important in communicating to a large group of people without overusing my energy and wasting my limited time. Even if you do not have a website, you can still use auto responders on your blog.
Why is it important for you to use auto responders? There are various reasons for which internet users use auto responders and I would like to share with you some of them.
- When you use auto responders, you are able to capture email addresses of your website visitors so that you can use them to build your own opt-in list. This targeted mailing is used to grow your business by sending automatic follow-up messages to your subscribers, who can finally turn into real customers. Getting new customers and turning subscribers into buyers is one of the major reasons why most online businesses use auto responders on their websites.
- Internet users use auto responders to communicate to large groups of people. In situations where you have to communicate to so many people in your business or in your organization, using auto responders is the best option. For instance, you can use them to broadcast special announcements, to send newsletters, to publish your articles, to support your community and/or to provide updates to your workers. Ability to deliver such information to hundreds or thousands of people over the internet is another reason why I use auto responders in my online business.
- Use auto responders to sell your products worldwide 24 hours a day and 7 days a week at no cost. Auto responders do not sleep. They are awake all the time to do a wonderful job for you. They do all the donkey work even when you are sleeping. For instance, they can receive and confirm orders, acknowledge receipt of payment, welcome new customers and send “Thank you” messages. All this is done for you at no extra cost. This is one of the benefits you will enjoy when you use auto responders in your online business.
- Marketers, government departments and organizations use auto responders to send personalized messages. This makes the recipients of the messages to feel close, recognized, part of the group and to respond positively to your messages. You can send personalized messages to a large group of people with each recipient’s name mentioned in the message only when you use auto responders.
- When you use auto responders, you save time and energy. Since they are used to perform the so many daily tasks that would require your physical input, they end up saving a lot of time for the user. In addition to saving time and energy, they cut down on the costs that would require a personal touch to be performed. The only time and energy you spend is when you make the initial one-time setup of the messages in your auto responder. The only cost you incur is the monthly subscription fees you pay to the service provider, which is undoubtedly very minimal. Use auto responders to save time, energy and money.
In conclusion, I would like to remind you that if you truly want to boost your online business or to improve your online communication system in any kind of work or business you are involved in, you have to consider using auto responders.
Contact Us if you need help with auto responder code installation or managing your auto responder.