There are large number of developers linked with WordPress who are continuously working for the betterment of the WordPress by adding new plugins and themes with amazing features.
Other then basic plugins, there are some more plugins which one must have installed for various purposes. In our advanced plugins, we install and configure following plugins:
- Jetpack by WordPress.com
- Quick Cache
- WP Realtime Sitemap
- Excerpt Editor
- Delete Post Revisions
- WP Minify
- Ads or banner plugin as per your need
- Paypal payment or donation plugin
- Auto Tag
- Topsy Retweet Button
- Facebook Like Button
- Other plugin (depending on your requirement)
Jetpack by WordPress.com:
Jetpack is a WordPress plugin that supercharges your self-hosted WordPress site with the awesome cloud power of WordPress.com. For more information, check out Jetpack.me.
Features of Jetpack:
- Simple, concise stats with no additional load on your server. Previously provided by WordPress.com Stats.
- The WP.me URL shortener.
- Hovercard popups for your commenters via Gravatar.
- Easily embedded media from popular sites like YouTube, Digg, and Vimeo.
- For the Math geeks, a simple way to include beautiful mathematical expressions on your site.
- A widget for displaying recent tweets. Previously provided by Wickett Twitter Widget
- Your readers can easily share your posts via email or their favorite social networks. Previously provided by the Sharedaddy WordPress plugin.
- Your writing will improve thanks to After the Deadline, an artificial intelligence based spell, style, and grammar checker. Previously provided by the After the Deadline WordPress plugin.
- and many more to come!
Quick Cache ( A WP Super Cache Alternative ):
Speed up your site ~ BIG Time! – If you care about the speed of your site, Quick Cache is a plugin that you absolutely MUST have installed.
If you care about the speed of your site, Quick Cache is one of those plugins that you absolutely MUST have installed. Quick Cache takes a real-time snapshot ( building a cache ) of every Page, Post, Category, Link, etc. These snapshots are then stored ( cached ) intuitively, so they can be referenced later, in order to save all of that processing time that has been dragging your site down and costing you money.
The Quick Cache plugin uses configuration options, that you select from the options panel. See: Config Options under Quick Cache. Once a file has been cached, Quick Cache uses advanced techniques that allow it to recognize when it should and should not serve a cached version of the file. The decision engine that drives these techniques is under your complete control through options on the back-end. By default, Quick Cache does not serve cached pages to users who are logged in, or to users who have left comments recently. Quick Cache also excludes administrational pages, login pages, POST/PUT/GET requests, CLI processes, and any additional User-Agents or special pattern matches that you want to add.
WP Realtime Sitemap:
A sitemap plugin to make it easier for your site to show all your pages, posts, archives, categories and tags in an easy to read format without any need for template modification or html/php knowledge.
- Order the output anyway you want with the use of the shortcode.
- Order the output of the Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types, Archives, Categories and Tags.
- Show/hide Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types, Archives, Categories and Tags.
- Optionally show categories and/or tags as a bullet list, or as a tag cloud.
- Exclude Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types, Categories and Tags IDs.
- Limit the amount of posts, custom post types, archives, categories and tags displayed.
- Change the archive type from the WordPress default.
- Show/hide Categories and Tags which have no posts associated to them.
- Show/hide how many posts are in each Archive, Category or Tag.
- Optionally name the sections different from the default of Pages, Posts, Archives, Categories and Tags.
- Hierarchical list of pages and categories.
- Supports I18n for translation.
- Supports use of the WordPress shortcode for including the sitemap in pages and posts.
- Works on WordPress Multisite (WPMU) blogs.
- Comes with an uninstaller, if you dont want it anymore just deactivate the plugin and delete it from within WordPress and it will delete all of its settings itself.
Quick edit or create excerpts for both Posts and Pages, auto-generate and append excerpts or replace the content with excerpts.
Excerpt Editor provides a convenient place for creating and editing all excerpts. It can also add custom excerpts for pages (not possible without a plugin). Features: auto-creating excerpts when publishing new Posts and Pages, displaying customisable excerpts from the content for posts without an excerpt, appending excerpts from the latest posts to each Post or from the sub-pages to each Page, replacing the content for all archive and tags pages with excerpts (eliminates content duplication for SEO).
The excerpts can be used in the RSS feed, displayed on the Home or Archive pages and/or used for meta descriptions. The excerpts can be in any language supported by WordPress and the plugin contains .pot file to facilitate translations.
Delete Post Revisions:
By default, whenever you update a post or page, WordPress saves a backup or ‘revision’ copy of the old page. There’s no default limit to how many revisions are saved for each page, so these revision copies tend to build up over time, bloating your database unnecessarily. This simple tool cleans up your database by deleting all existing revisions.
You should only need to run this plugin once, then you can deactivate and delete it. Deleting your existing revisions won’t prevent them from building up again in future, but you can disable the revision feature or limit the number of revisions WordPress saves to a number of your choice by setting WordPress’s WP_POST_REVISIONS constant.
This plugin integrates the Minify engine into your WordPress blog. Once enabled, this plugin will combine and compress JS and CSS files to improve page load time. Features of WP Minify:
- Easily integrate Minify into your WordPress blog.
- Debug tools to help you debug your issues.
- Ability to include extra JS and CSS files for Minifying.
- Ability to exclude certain JS and CSS files for Minifying.
- Minified JS and CSS files can be placed wherever you want.
- Support for to minifying external files via caching.
- Ability to pass extra arguments to Minify engine.
- Expire headers for minified JS and CSS files.
- Detection and elimination of duplicate sources.
- Plugin hooks!
Allows you to optimize database, repair database, backup database, restore database, delete backup database , drop/empty tables and run selected queries. Supports automatic scheduling of backing up and optimizing of database.
All the information (general, changelog, installation, upgrade, usage) you need about this plugin can be found here: WP-DBManager Readme. It is the exact same readme.html is included in the zip package.
Ads or banner plugin as per your need:
There are several plugins which can be used for adding ads or banners into your posts or side bars or on other parts of your website, so we will add the suitable plugin for you and will place your banners or ads there.
Paypal payment or donation plugin:
If you want to recieve payment for your services or want to have donation using paypal or alertpay then we will add the plugin for you as per your requirement.
People often forget to add tags to their posts so we will add one plugin for auto tags which will add tags automatically. So, leave your worries about adding tags.
Topsy Retweet Button:
Provides a Twitter retweet button for your posts that shows all tweets, enables retweeting, and adds tweets as comments. Features of Topsy retweet button:
- A Twitter retweet button that shows tweet counts and allows retweeting.
- Highly customizable buttons can be displayed in various colors.
- Automatic URL shortening using bit.ly, tr.im, and others including support for your own shortener API key or username where available.
- Option to add tweets as comments or trackbacks.
- Designed for high volume sites.
- “Streaming” feature allows retweet buttons on your site to automatically update the tweet count as more people retweet your posts.
- Made to load fast, and to not interfere with your page’s loading or display.
- Works on all modern browsers (MSIE 7 and up, Firefox 3 and up, google Chrome, and Safari), and works on major smartphone browsers (iPhone, Android, and Palm Pr?).
- Displays Topsy TopLinks badges for posts that are in the Topsy Top5k or above – http://labs.topsy.com/toplinks
- Topsy doesn’t delete old tweets, so the plugin will work on all of your historical posts.
- Free analytics via Topsy trackback pages – for example, see http://topsy.com/tb/www.techcrunch.com or http://topsy.com/tb/www.techcrunch.com/2009/11/03/topsy-twitter-bit-ly-tweetmeme-retweet/
- Allows you to choose the username used as the source for retweets from your blog – e.g. “RT @<your Twitter account> …”
- Allows you to select hashtags to be used with retweets, or have hashtags created based on the post’s WordPress tags.
- Buttons can be placed on main blog page, static content page, individual entries, category listings, and archive pages. Can skip buttons from particular categories, or from individual posts.
- Small and large size buttons and button position customization via settings, shortcodes, and manual positioning.
- Supports WordPress 2.0, PHP4 and above.
Facebook Like Button:
The simplest way to add Facebook Like Buttons to your WordPress blog. Just activate the plugin and and start getting Facebook likes for posts on your blog. People will be sharing your posts on Facebook before you know it and giving you more traffic and readers on your site.
No complicated setup or mess of settings. Just activate and you’re done!
You have the option to add the Facebook Like Button at the top of your posts or at the bottom. This setting is available on the “Reading” page of your settings in your WordPress admin panel. It will default to the bottom of the post.
Adding a Facebook Like Button gives your visitors the option to like your posts on Facebook. This will allow their friends to find your post as well and spread your content to lots of new people.